ABM-14 is a beveling machine designed to mill plates and pipes made of carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel or aluminum alloys.
Key Features :
- In just one single run the machine can bevel up to 12 mm (1/2”) width.
- Maximum bevel width is 14 mm (9/16’’). Depending on materials two or more runs are needed.
- The machine can bevel plates from top and bottom.
- Two optional ergonomic trolleys are available to make operator’s work more effective and comfortable.
- Using an additional vertical roller guide ABM-14 can bevel concave edges if curvature radius is 1500 mm or larger.
- Bevels both small and large pieces to cover most of the common applications for its type.
- Auto feed on large plates with optional trolleys.
- Beveling of lower edge in inverted position.
- Standard shearing cutter for machining stainless/alloyed steel.
- 2 optional shearing cutters dedicated to carbon steel and to aluminum.
- Reversible spindle against stuck milling tool.
- Versatile and transportable on its own trolleys.
- Low noise.
- Possibility to bevel concave edges.